The air and road networks generally operated to plan last night.
CourierPost service update - Monday 12 noon
We are still unable to make deliveries for Worsleys Road.
- If Worsleys Road customers are expecting a delivery they are advised to ring 0800 COURIER (0800 268 743). If they are able to get a ticket number from the sender, then our customer care team will be able to arrange for the customer either to collect the item from the depot, or arrange for it to be delivered to a Post Shop or another address.
Deliveries are currently being scheduled to all affected streets that we were not able to deliver to Friday. We will know more later today if we have been able to deliver to these areas.
Port Hills Fire Christchurch
Update Friday 5 pm
Some of our CourierPost are affected, as follows:
We are currently not delivering to these addresses due to street cordons.
- Cashmere Road is closed west of Kaiwara Street through to Kennedys Bush Road.
- Worsleys Rd is closed from Cashmere Rd.
- Hoon Hay Valley Road is closed.
- Worsleys Track closed from Worsleys Road.
- Kennedys Bush Road is closed from the roundabout with Rock Hill Drive. This includes the southbound cycle track.
- Dyers Pass Road between Hackthorne Road to Governors Bay Road. Use the Lyttelton Tunnel or Gebbies Pass as the alternate route.
- Summit Road between Gebbies Pass and Rapaki Track
- Old Tai Tapu Road between Osterholts Road and Early Valley Road
- Early Valley Road is closed
- Holmes Road is closed
- Christchurch Adventure Park is closed
If you wish to receive further updates as we scan items please use the Notify Me option located on the Track and Trace section of our website.
Network updates to your phone or desktop
Follow us on Twitter to get updates on our network.